Has to be a new low

Guest AuNuma1

It's good to see our "war on drugs" campaign is finally paying off. :(:(<_<

Where is the world going? This is happening more and more everyday. Kids are having sex, drinking, and doing other things that aren't right for their age. I'm not saying drugs are ok if your old enough because they aren't. I think the finger should be pointed at the parents. I mean, when I was 4 and 5 I didn't do anything but play and eat.

WAR EAGLE FOREVER

You know whats funny is that when the just say no campaign was in full force drug usage levels by youngsters was at a lower level than ever in recent years. Just pound it in their heads "just say no", over and over. Makes sense to me.

Then slimy willie came in with his rehabilitate the user approach :roll: and usage levels took off again.

:roll: jeez. How defensive and typical.

I wasn't slamming our president.......oh, what's his name (it must be the alzheimers :D )....oh yeah, RR. I was making a point about having a 60-something housewife at the forefront of one of the biggest battles in today's society.

I won't get into a political discussion about this, except to say the the stream of drugs into our country has not been reduced since the "war on drugs" started. So lets don't even begin to quibble about who's fault it is.

:roll: jeez. How defensive and typical.

I wasn't slamming our president.......oh, what's his name (it must be the alzheimers :D )....oh yeah, RR. I was making a point about having a 60-something housewife at the forefront of one of the biggest battles in today's society.

I won't get into a political discussion about this, except to say the the stream of drugs into our country has not been reduced since the "war on drugs" started. So lets don't even begin to quibble about who's fault it is.

If you wanna see who is defensive, look in the mirror. My comments weren't even aimed directly at you but were more of a general statement brought about by your comments. I didn't assume what you meant by your very vague post. It just reminded me of the just say no deal.

My point was and is that the just say no campaign was by far the most effective recent try to curb drug use by minors. Of course the war on drugs is a joke, anyone with an IQ realizes that if they are informed.

Archived