Hewitt

eibua12

I think he's the lead candidate for the St. John's job.

Also, I don't think we're going to pay anyone $3 million unless it's Coach K. We're probably more in the area of $2 million.

I think he's the lead candidate for the St. John's job.

Also, I don't think we're going to pay anyone $3 million unless it's Coach K. We're probably more in the area of $2 million.

What you think he would take the St John's job over Auburn? :drippingsarcasm7pa:

We have done stranger things

I personally don't want Hewitt. I live in Atlanta and can tell you a large percentage of Tech fans would love to see him leave for St. John's. He can get the big recruits, but he doesn't do much with them once he gets them. He hasn't done a ton since his Final Four appearance and has a losing record in the ACC.

I personally don't want Hewitt. I live in Atlanta and can tell you a large percentage of Tech fans would love to see him leave for St. John's. He can get the big recruits, but he doesn't do much with them once he gets them. He hasn't done a ton since his Final Four appearance and has a losing record in the ACC.

Agreed. Good guy, good recruiter, but not a great teacher or game manager. Watched Tech in the ACC and NCAA tournament, and it was painful. Defense and rebounding makes them competitive, but their offensive execution is brutal. In a recent game (Maryland, I think, in the ACC semis), they took only 43 shots, and had 25 turnovers - and won the game!

Archived