Who can keep us updated today?

Gonna be working. Would like to be able to keep up with the game on my Blackberry.

War Tiger,Titan...if one of you will be following the game and could text me that would be great.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just walked in and turned it on. MSU got 5 in the first, 4 more in the 2nd and 1 in the 3rd. Tigers come back with 3 in the 2nd and 1 in the 3rd. It's 10-4 MSU in the bottom of the fourth.

Do like me and get a twitter account and add AUPPL to follow. He updates every half inning.

AU bot5 5-3, Mummey single, Fletch 2r HR, pitching change for State. #auburn 6 State 11 bot5 1 out

Just got in the car and they actually have the game on WJOX. Just heard Auburn has cut it to 11-10. Something about 4 HRs.

Well, we have gotten back into this thing. Bottom of the 6th now. Great job tigers. We've hit FIVE more home runs today. dang. Keep it coming.

game is tied. HOLY COW. Fradejas up with runners at 2nd and 3rd. NO OUTS...

edit: fradejas grounds into a double play. 2 out runner at 3rd.

Ugh, Fredejas lines out to the shortstop who steps on 2nd to double up Hargett. Man on third, 2 outs, Trent Mummey at the plate.

Mummey hit by a pitch. Runners on the corners, 2 outs, Fletcher up to bat.

DOUBLE BY FLETCHER! Two runs score! Auburn up 15-13!

Fletcher doubled to left center and plated 2 runs. TIGERS lead 15-13 still bottom 7th.

Archived