Auburn Softball

LegalEagle

I watched some of an AU/Arky women's softball game yesterday.

I noticed that the ladies do not wear ball caps. Now, ball caps have been worn for eons, and theoretically provide beneficial if not necessary benefits to the ballplayers.

I could only conclude that the ladies do not wear caps because they would have a tan line across their foreheads. Could that possibly be a fact?

Any ladies softball experts here?

LE

My niece played, and I have watched LU softball the past 2 years. Ballcaps are not part of softball.

On the topic of softball, we beat Arky 2-1 to secure the sweep and the #7 seed in the SEC Tournament in Fayetteville. Anna Thompson had 11 K's in 5 innings of relief. We play the #2 seed Gators in the SEC Tourney on Thursday at 1:30 on ESPNU. With the sweep, the Tigers sit at 30-23 and should be NCAA bound as well. War Eagle, Ladies!

My niece played, and I have watched LU softball the past 2 years. Ballcaps are not part of softball.

That is the basis of my question. Why don't they wear caps?

Some teams wear visors, but caps are not part of the lady softball unis for all levels of softball. My daughter plays for Auburn High, and they don't wear them either.

That is the basis of my question. Why don't they wear caps?

Women......need I say more?

Archived