Mark My Word 2010

DaddyBoyAU

MMW

- AU will start the season 6-0

- Michael Dyer will rush for more yards than Trent Richardson

- Arkansas, Ole Miss and Georgia will all have three losses ... by the end of October. LSU will have 4.

- AUF will roll out two new features before gameday

- You will like them both :big:

Mark My Word--IF Saban and AUT get lucky and have another good season he will jump back to the NFL again. He can't stand not being successful and it is eating at his "craw" over what happened at Miami.

Mark My Word Auburn will beat LSU and Georgia this season

Mark my word - WinCrimson uses the Mississippi State Logo because he can't spell Mississippi like his brethren.

That is freaking funny

Mark my words- Cam Newton won't be as good as everyone thinks

Mark my words- Alabama will lose at least three due to defensive problems

Mark my words- Auburn or Arkansas win the West

Mark my words- MSU wins two out of four from: Auburn, Ole Miss, Auburn, Arkansas

Mark my words- Even without Cam Newton being a huge improvement the overall offense will be better than last year

MMW that MSU will only play Auburn once :rolleyes:

Mark my WORD....Nebraska will be playing for a national title.....and Chipper will come back and become a player-manager for the Braves in 2011.....

• 2 months later...

Mark my words Auburn will be Playing South Carolina for the SEC Title.

Looks Like I got something right for once in my life. Read the whole thread there are some others that were spot on and some that weren't.

Mark my words- Cam Newton won't be as good as everyone thinks

No offense, but I'm glad you screwed the pooch on that one.

No, he was right. Cam was BETTER than everyone thought. :lol:

Mark my word: Some redneck Alabama fan will make out with his sister when they score their first touchdown of the year against San Jose State, and proclaim "we still got it hunny, gone git us anutha chapeeunship this year to!"...

Oh wait, this is supposed to be a BOLD prediction that noone expects. :o Sorry......

Mark my word..... Cam Newton will be in the Heisman talk by game 6 of this year and Auburn will beat Bama in November to win the west! :au:

Hey I was right too!!!! I'm pretty sure on BOTH predictions! lol :o:P And I hope we beat bama too! Matter of fact I KNOW we will! :big:

Mark my word: Some redneck Alabama fan will make out with his sister when they score their first touchdown of the year against San Jose State, and proclaim "we still got it hunny, gone git us anutha chapeeunship this year to!"...

Oh wait, this is supposed to be a BOLD prediction that noone expects. :o Sorry......

Mark my word..... Cam Newton will be in the Heisman talk by game 6 of this year and Auburn will beat Bama in November to win the west! :au:

Hey I was right too!!!! I'm pretty sure on BOTH predictions! lol :o:P And I hope we beat bama too! Matter of fact I KNOW we will! :big:

Well if you want to get nit-picky, the bolded part isn't right because we've already won the west! :P

MMW, Auburn will have a major QB controversy all season long this year

Not all season long but, How did you KNOW!?!?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mark my word: Alabama will lose four games this season.

Mark my word: UGA beats Florida this year, secures Richt's job for another year.

Missed on both, but was close.

Archived