It's about time!

MDM4AU

I am in that picture!!!

Well, chances that you can pick me out are none but I am in the 3rd row in that picture on the left hand side

Boy do I envy you right now Southlink, I would have loved to have seen that in person.

What a finish, huh? And how about the leap....full extension, then knees hunched, arms pinned back or whatever that was...gotta love it though. :D

Oh yeah... you are the the guy laying a big smooch on the guy in khaki pants.... :lol:

I see it clearly now, dont all of you?

The best part of the whole round was sitting at 18 when Phil turned the corner at 10. Everyone was jumping up and down and yelling whenever he birdied a hole and when Els got that eagle on 12 or 13...whichever one it was...everyone sighed. It was great...thousands of people wanting to see him win

And the 2nd yellow colored shirt guy on the left hand side more towards the middle....I am 2 row above him

SLink! that's great that you were there!!! Masters Final Round Tix...that's AUsome!

and to see phil finally get this major...that is great.

i don't think there's been a more popular majors win since jack won there in '86.

AND the best part about it is that he won it...didn't back into it...didn't post a low score early & have the field back up to him...he stared one of the world's best & bested him...i think that's the best way for lefty to have won it...no questions about it...he gutted out a tough one.

AND the best part about it (part II) is he's such a class act! he's carried himself remarkably well during this entire ordeal. when asked how much excitement did he feel vs. how much relief, he calmly replied that he felt no relief...total excitement.

i think his fans feel the relief! ;)

wtg, lefty!

ct

Archived