Gregg Doyel just tweeted...

TigerGlide

greggdoyelcbs Gregg Doyel

Thayer Evans calls Auburn profs for dirt on Cam Newton. Calls wrong one. Now Thayer's cell is on an Auburn msg board. Irony

So, which board?

This is the only AU board I visit.

Does he really expect an Auburn professor to throw dirt on Newton? Dude is crazy...

You wouldn't think so - but there are some bluehairs out there that just don't like sports.

At the same time though - pretty sure they aren't going to put Cam (or any Auburn athlete) in those classes.

I'm so glad that happened to Thayer. He's a douche and there's no other way to explain it.

Does he really expect an Auburn professor to throw dirt on Newton? Dude is crazy...

Gives me a thought as to how he got the information from Florida...

Guys, I'm really upset. We missed a great opportunity here. We shouldn't have flooded his phone with angry calls! We should have designated one person to call him, claiming to be an anonymous party with documented proof of Cam cheating at Auburn that will only meet in person. Make him come to Auburn. Tell him you'll meet him in the most inaccessable part of campus. Then tell everybody in Auburn that Thayer Evans is going to be there at that time.

... just sayin.

Guys, I'm really upset. We missed a great opportunity here. We shouldn't have flooded his phone with angry calls! We should have designated one person to call him, claiming to be an anonymous party with documented proof of Cam cheating at Auburn that will only meet in person. Make him come to Auburn. Tell him you'll meet him in the most inaccessable part of campus. Then tell everybody in Auburn that Thayer Evans is going to be there at that time.

... just sayin.

You are a genius.

Greet him with some good ole Southern hospitality.

** please note I am not advocating anyone doing bodily harm to anyone else, no matter how big of a d-bag he is....

Someone buy that professor beer and a dinner. I mean does this genius think that Auburn's professor is really going to throw Cam under the bus.

... just sayin.

You are a genius.

** please note I am not advocating anyone doing bodily harm to anyone else, no matter how big of a d-bag he is....

Someone buy that professor beer and a dinner. I mean does this genius think that Auburn's professor is really going to throw Cam under the bus.

... just sayin.

You are a genius.

Man when I was there we had more than one. What happened to the rest of them?

Maybe. What he actually did was glean a bunch of Auburn professors' email addresses and sent them an email with his contact info, including a phone number. Someone over at Rivals called the number just to see if it was legit and asked for Thayer and he said "You got him."

All he probably did was call up his provider and have his number changed.

due process requires a prosecutor (persecutor in cam's situation) looking for dirt that finds nothing to devulge that they found NOTHING. We won't hear squat from judge & jury media if Thayer Evans finds nothing in this chapter of the witch hunt.

I really would not call him and harass him but if someone called him and asked him some real questions about his journalistic ethics and integrity in a respectful manner I would have no problem with that since he has spread falsehoods during this story.

due process requires a prosecutor (persecutor in cam's situation) looking for dirt that finds nothing to devulge that they found NOTHING. We won't hear squat from judge & jury media if Thayer Evans finds nothing in this chapter of the witch hunt.

If someone just wanted to send a package or message to the creeps on ESPN; would that person send it to the HQ in Connecticut with attention to Mark Schlabach, Pat Forde, etc.... ;)

If someone just wanted to send a package or message to the creeps on ESPN; would that person send it to the HQ in Connecticut with attention to Mark Schlabach, Pat Forde, etc.... ;)

Think and be very careful sending packages.

I am sure most folks are saying things just to say them or vent but I don't think it is in our (Auburn's) best interest to send hate mail or leave nasty messages. We're better than that. Let this thing unfold and relax when we are cleared.

Archived