Campbell?

jared52

It's getting pretty bad... :no:

It's already passed that. It passed embarrassing last night and this team will be lucky to win more than 5 games unless something drastic happens. Even with a new coaching staff and our compliance office not accepting a recruit, there is no excuse for a BCS school to be this depleted in talent.

And thank you, Jeff Lebo for leaving such a mess. I fully believe Lebo intended to quit after last season whether he was fired or not. No way would a man that intended to be coaching this team allow it to get in such shape.

And thank you, Jeff Lebo for leaving such a mess. I fully believe Lebo intended to quit after last season whether he was fired or not. No way would a man that intended to be coaching this team allow it to get in such shape.

Lebo's new team beat Campbell.

Two of our biggest recruits didn't make it in (Cothron and Kemp, Jr.). Then we lose our best player (Sullivan) and another likely starter (Armstrong) to season ending injuries. And Varez Ward is still recovering from his injury and waiting to see if his waiver to play this year will go through.

It's just going to be a long year and there's not much that can be done about it.

Lebo's new team beat Campbell.

Yes, but Lebo's new team hasn't had the full benefit of his recruiting yet.

It's fate, the b'ball team and football team are always completely out of synch. Remember in 98/99 when they won the SEC, that was the year Terry Bowden quit in the middle of the year.

The only time they both really had success was mid 80's when Bo and Charles were there; lucky for me I was a student then...

We may be the worst team in america.

oh well.

Give it some time.

Look on the bright side. We've hit rock bottom and have nowhere to go but up. Or, as I sometime say in football, wait 'til next year. :rolleyes:

Archived