Interesting stat...

TigerGlide

Who's the 1? Bama losing to SC?

I believe so, although I don't come up with 34.

Edit:

Yep, that's right, pretty amazing 34-1.

UAs loss to USCe is the only non-division non-conference loss between AU, LSU, uat, Arky, and MSU.

Also saw this one:

Bowl-eligible opponents in 2010: Auburn 6, TCU 6, Boise 4, Oregon 1

I think Oregon will end at 2 (including Arizona this weekend; I think Oregon State, their last opponent, will lose to Standford and will lose to Oregon, ending with 5 wins). :au: will end with 8 after the conference championship.

And yet the meme, according to the "experts", is that the SEC is down this year...

Also saw this one:

I think Oregon will end at 2 (including Arizona this weekend; I think Oregon State, their last opponent, will lose to Standford and will lose to Oregon, ending with 5 wins). :au: will end with 8 after the conference championship.

And yet the meme, according to the "experts", is that the SEC is down this year...

This one was popping up the other day also.

Top 40 offenses and defenses faced: Auburn (10), TCU (6), Oregon (3), Boise State (3)

Top 40 offenses and defenses faced: Auburn (10), TCU (6), Oregon (3), Boise State (3)

From Twitter just now:

"WarBlogle: RT @schadjoe Opposing win pct: Auburn (.580), TCU (.492), Boise (.463), Oregon (.411) "

So why is Oregon #1? They're last or tied for last in all three stats. Right now, seems like the BCSCG should be Auburn/TCU.

Archived