Orange / Navy

ziggyg

:lol: YouTube battles....

I'm guessing the Oregon song came out first. Can you confirm that DDuck? Or is it truly the rebuttal to the Auburn video?

From the same people, I'm only posting because theres a particularly awesome sweater in this one. See if you notice:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mortimer4#p/a/6B689AEDD41DE3BA/2/hnvP1fdgoO8

Bo Knows...

BTW how do you embed Youtube videos on this board? TIA

Also, I've heard that T-Will has a new champions song coming soon.

I'm guessing the Oregon song came out first. Can you confirm that DDuck? Or is it truly the rebuttal to the Auburn video?

No idea which came first. There's been a bunch of "black and yellow" songs all season ranging from videos with highlights set to the song all the way to Oregon themed remixes.

The "Return of the Quack" video that AU! posted is actually a sequel. Last year, the same guys released the original "I Love My Ducks!" which was an instant cult classic at Oregon. You heard it on the radio, at bars on the weekends, they even played the video at Autzen right before kickoff at the Civil War last year. It spawned "I Love My Ducks" shirts, sweatshirts, signs, coffee mugs, etc. The sequel, while better produced (had athletic department help this time) wasn't quite the hit that the original was but was none the less pretty popular.

No idea which came first. There's been a bunch of "black and yellow" songs all season ranging from videos with highlights set to the song all the way to Oregon themed remixes.

The "Return of the Quack" video that AU! posted is actually a sequel. Last year, the same guys released the original "I Love My Ducks!" which was an instant cult classic at Oregon. You heard it on the radio, at bars on the weekends, they even played the video at Autzen right before kickoff at the Civil War last year. It spawned "I Love My Ducks" shirts, sweatshirts, signs, coffee mugs, etc. The sequel, while better produced (had athletic department help this time) wasn't quite the hit that the original was but was none the less pretty popular.

I'll be honest that while I liked the first one, the second one solidified Oregon as my favorite Pac-10 team and my 3rd favorite team in the country (Husker by blood, Auburn Tiger by the grace of God) replacing Texas as my favorite USC killer.

I'll be honest that while I liked the first one, the second one solidified Oregon as my favorite Pac-10 team and my 3rd favorite team in the country (Husker by blood, Auburn Tiger by the grace of God) replacing Texas as my favorite USC killer.

I'm with you. I was one of the few I know of who liked the second one better but it hasn't been quite the cultural phenomenon that the original was in Oregon circles.

My favorite Oregon videos though are the "Motivational's" produced by the Athletic Department.

The 2009 Season Highlight video was absolutely spectacular. Probably the best produced sports highlight video I've ever seen.

http://oregongridiron.com/program/field/2009-season.html

Archived