Robenson Therezie - update just committed to Auburn

RunInRed

Word is, he is planning to announce Wednesday night during the Under Armour game. AU thought to be in good shape.

therez02_dadeprep_SPTS_MSH.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.JPG

Robenson Therezie, S/DB

Miami, FL

5'10 / 185 / 4.4

Offers (12+): Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Kentucky, LSU, Miami, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas Tech and UCF, among others.

Rankings:

- Rivals: 4-star, No. 43 in the state of Florida, No. 18 Safety prospect in the country

- 247Sports: 4-star, No. 24 in the state of Florida, No. 118 overall (the247 member), No. 8 Safety prospect in the country

- Scout: 4-star, No. 24 Safety prospect in the country

Robensen Therezie finished his junior season with 81 tackles, four interceptions and two fumbles caused. Offensively, he also had 279 yards rushing and 239 yards receiving. Named Second Team All State DB for 3A classification. First Team All-Dade County DB by Miami Herald. He says he can bench 260-pounds and squat 345. Therezie also runs track and says he may do both in college: 300-hurdles (38.9), the 110-hurdles (42.0) and can long jump 23’.

He just gave his verbal commitment to Auburn during the Under Armour high school all - star game. WAR EAGLE!!!

Judging from the above article and his interview tonight, he appears to be an exceptional young citizen as well as a great player. A very good pickup for AU, IMHO.

Welcome to the Family Caddilac, WAR EAGLE!

This is why I will never get a subscription to Scout, they didn't even have him on the prospect list for Auburn.

Let's hope we can finish the year out with Huggins, Florence, Wright, Steward, Drew, and Fulse.

This is why I will never get a subscription to Scout, they didn't even have him on the prospect list for Auburn.

Yes he is on their prospect list, use the link. Listed two spots above Jonathan Rose and below Kris Frost.

Yes he is on their prospect list, use the link. Listed two spots above Jonathan Rose and below Kris Frost.

Yeah, he is there now. But when he announced last night I went to the prospect list because I didn't remember seeing him on the list and had not heard much about him. Sure enough he wasn't even on there, but they've added him since then. Either way it is a great addition to a promising class and one to a position we really needed to load up on. Now if we can just get Florence (keep your fingers crossed - I have a good feeling he's Auburn bound) and possibly Mitchell or Whitehead (both of which will be unlikely but either would be huge) we will without a doubt have the #1 db class in the country.

Yeah, he is there now. But when he announced last night I went to the prospect list because I didn't remember seeing him on the list and had not heard much about him. Sure enough he wasn't even on there, but they've added him since then. Either way it is a great addition to a promising class and one to a position we really needed to load up on. Now if we can just get Florence (keep your fingers crossed - I have a good feeling he's Auburn bound) and possibly Mitchell or Whitehead (both of which will be unlikely but either would be huge) we will without a doubt have the #1 db class in the country.

Roberson will hopefully be our other DB. Rose, Roberson, Florence, Therezie will be an incredible DB class. I didn't add Swain because I think he's bound to be a LB. Could be wrong about that though.

Archived