ShocksMyBrain's music thread

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warning: this video contains scenes from the movie "Schindler's List"

If graphic historical portrayals disturb you, move along...nothing to see here. :)

I got my Tickets April 15th Oak Mtn with Charlie Daniels. 25th anv tour.

I was thinking about hitting up both shows. Never seen them live, but I've heard quite a bit and own a few of their studio stuff. I'm primarily prefer Phish's sound to WSP. I might just wait until Bonnaroo. Didn't really have intentions on going, but my girl wants to go and she said she'd buy my ticket...so what could I say?

http://www.bonnaroo.com/

If I had the chance to hit Bonaroo I'd go. I caught Band of Joy with Robert Plant in Mobile back in the fall. It was a great show, it had more of a rhythm and blues feel than zeppelin sound. I would love to catch String Cheese also, I havne't seen one of their shows in over 10 yrs they used to come around college towns back in the day.

String Cheese is the primary reason I'm very willing to go. The last(and only) time I saw them was at Bonnaroo in 2004. They love the west, and they've hit hiatuses and breaks as well. Last time I went to Bonnaroo was 2006...solely for Oysterhead. Too rare of a show to pass up.

I've got Robert Plant highlighted as a show I can't miss, thanks for the heads up that they'll be worth catching.

Plant's album with Allison Krauss is spectacular.

For those that don't know who string cheese. They are the only jam band with an asian guy that I know of.

Archived