ShocksMyBrain's music thread

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

http://panicstream.com/streams/wsp/2011_06_12/player.html

here is the Widespread Stream link from Bonaroo last night. I watched the show on VEVO.com. They didn't play any sit down and groove music it was a 2hrand 45mins of pure rock. They had a hornsection for most of the first half called MegaBlasters. The Chilly Water sandwich with Love tractor was cool and Heartbreaker was a first time ever. Some guys set off some fireworks and there is a rumor this why they didn't play an encore.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw where they covered "Been Caught Stealing" at the Raleigh Show first time since 98. That is my Favorite Cover they do of all time. I still prefer the older cover to this show but it was still cool them pulling it out of retirement.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK, so I just noticed this thread. I guess I don't make it in here often. Arnaldo, if you were at RFK in 1991, I was there with you. I don't remember too much, but when they played "Help is on the Way", I was very appreciative!

(Well, I couldn't post the YouTube clip, but at least the link is there.)

Does every cover band in Auburn still play this one??? They did back in the late 80s early 90s!

Not a huge country fan, but I have really been liken the Zac Brown Band lately. He actually plays alot of Pink Floyd and other stuff at live shows.

OK, so I just noticed this thread. I guess I don't make it in here often. Arnaldo, if you were at RFK in 1991, I was there with you. I don't remember too much, but when they played "Help is on the Way", I was very appreciative!

(Well, I couldn't post the YouTube clip, but at least the link is there.)

To help your memory

cold rain and snow

wang dang doodle

jack a roe

big river

maggie's farm

row jimmy

black throated wind

tennessee jed

music never stopped

help on the way

slipknot