Ellis in trouble again?

jared52

While there may be some actual facts in this article, I'll wait till a more credible source and an actual journalist breaks the story. Thamel is a tool and his hit pieces on Auburn and Newton tell me not to believe anything he has written.

While there may be some actual facts in this article, I'll wait till a more credible source and an actual journalist breaks the story. Thamel is a tool and his hit pieces on Auburn and Newton tell me not to believe anything he has written.

+1

It seems like Thamel can't stand some underdog coming out on top. He's probably a Yankee's, Duke and USC fan. Anyone that dares challenge The Anointed is suspect, in Thamel's book. The guy is a sleeze and I wouldn't believe anything he wrote unless a respectable, "real" journalist confirmed it.

I wonder if Thamel's next article will be about Calipari at Kentucky? Violations seem to follow him too but people think he's a great coach.

I understand Ellis has had trouble everywhere he's been but I think it's unfair that certain people are treated with disdain and some are honored and praised despite having similar situations.

Hopefully the program doesn't get hit with anything major.

Thamel or no Thamel, recruiting violations seem to follow Cliff everywhere he goes.

Being in the pensacola area my whole life includes while Ellis was at South Alabama. I don't recall any ncaa issues with Ellis at USA or at Clemson. Perhaps I'm not as up to speed on that, but i certainly don't remember any.

Yeah, I hated to post a Thamel article, but he was talking about stuff (i.e. suspension of their best player) that actually happened.

Archived