Bama Gets A Dose

Proud Tiger

Bama got a dose of it's own at Arkansas yesterday. The refs favored Arky big time on the number of fouls called, just like they did bama in Tuscalooser last week. Then Coach Grant lost it and got a technical called on him. It pretty much sealed bama's loss. Sound familiar?

They lost to Ole Miss.

Also, one of the officials was the same guy as the one in the Auburn-Alabama game Wednesday. I looked at the box scores of both games and found out his name is Doug Shows. Ironically it ended up being a Technical foul that might have cost Alabama the game against Ole Miss, which they should have gotten in the game against us on Wednesday when JaMychal Green slung Chubb to the ground. :poke:

Poetic Justice!!! B)

SEC basketball officials are the worst in the nation, inconsistent only begins to describe their futile attempts to do their jobs in some form of competence.

We didn't lose to Arkansas on Saturday.

You did.

With a national championship in football and a dismal record in basketball, I think I'd be staying away from all hoops related subjects.

SEC basketball officials are the worst in the nation, inconsistent only begins to describe their futile attempts to do their jobs in some form of competence.

There are no such thing as conference officials for basketball. All officials work all the conferences.

The problem with basketball officials is many work too many games in such a short period of time, with sometimes difficult travel involved thus they are not as focused and rested as they need to be.

An interesting website is http://statsheet.com/mcb if you want to see want many officials insane travel schedule is.

You did.

With a national championship in football and a dismal record in basketball, I think I'd be staying away from all hoops related subjects.

[/quot

Why would i stay away from hoop releated subjects?

I'm obviously an Auburn fan and support my team..

You did.

If I were a bamzo I'd be staying away from Auburn message boards. I'm an Auburn fan, have never visited a bamzo board and do not expect to ever visit one.

Your peculiar attraction to our boards in unfathomable. I suppose it's some weirdness related to screaming "we just beat the hell out of you" at Middle Tennessee State and other opponents of that quality.

You did.

If I were a bamzo I'd be staying away from Auburn message boards. I'm an Auburn fan, have never visited a bamzo board and do not expect to ever visit one.

Your peculiar attraction to our boards in unfathomable. I suppose it's some weirdness related to screaming "we just beat the hell out of you" at Middle Tennessee State and other opponents of that quality.

Just can't help it!

Archived