2013 5* DT Dee Liner (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

I want a DT that wants to be here..im not wishing liner anything..verbal commitments mean zero..Liner should have done this sooner.he handled the process well....hahahaha

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more redundant post on this topic and I am moving on...

This is a positive for AU. Dee was going to uat and was going to stick it to us on NSD. Everyone knew it. All of his friends have been saying this for weeks and uat insiders have been saying this for a long time. Whether it was his decision to de-commit now or whether it was our coaches telling him to crap or get off the pot, we are not going to get played AGAIN... this is a good thing for AU in the end. It was not going to be a good situation on NSD if he was still "committed" to AU and did the classesless Yeldon flip since he was not going to AU. He is finally gone and we can move on...

Now I expect 1 or 2 more to decommit and then we will start filling it up.

This is a positive for AU. Dee was going to uat and was going to stick it to us on NSD. Everyone knew it. All of his friends have been saying this for weeks and uat insiders have been saying this for a long time. Whether it was his decision to de-commit now or whether it was our coaches telling him to crap or get off the pot, we are not going to get played AGAIN... this is a good thing for AU in the end. It was not going to be a good situation on NSD if he was still "committed" to AU and did the classesless Yeldon flip since he was not going to AU. He is finally gone and we can move on...

wait till he gets planted on his rear end like he did in all the all star practices. we could have used him but when bama comes calling it doesnt matter if your an Auburn fan or not to some of these kids. have fun in T-town kid, and i do mean kid.

Im sick of AU fans saying its bad to be upset about losing 5 star recruits. Look where its getting us.

I want a DT that wants to be here..im not wishing liner anything..verbal commitments mean zero..Liner should have done this sooner.he handled the process well....hahahaha

If AU did not learn this after Cyrus and classless Yeldon, AU fans will never learn.

If AU did not learn this after Cyrus and classless Yeldon, AU fans will never learn.

"Classless" Yeldon has a championship ring. Is he really that bad of a guy because he picked a school that won a NC versues a school that won 3 games? Use logical sense please.

How do you lose something you never really had? And why dwell on?

He's been gone " in his mind" for a while..and now it's in the open....time to move on.

Im sick of AU fans saying its bad to be upset about losing 5 star recruits. Look where its getting us.

You need some rope? or a hotline#? geez man get over it. Ain't a thing in the world you can do about it. Move on.

3-9 with the 5 stars (minus Yeldon and Cuanjo). Can't get much worse.

You need some rope? or a hotline#? geez man get over it. Ain't a thing in the world you can do about it. Move on.

Why don't you say something to the sunshine pumper acting like its a great deal that we lost another 5 star?

"Classless" Yeldon has a championship ring. Is he really that bad of a guy because he picked a school that won a NC versues a school that won 3 games? Use logical sense please.

Choosing to sign with Bama didn't make him classless. The implementation of his choice made him "classless".

How do you lose something you never really had? And why dwell on?

He's been gone " in his mind" for a while..and now it's in the open....time to move on.

Class isn't defined by the decisions that you make but by the manner in which you make them.

He's probably referred to as classless because of waiting until AUburn had virtually no oppurtunity to recruit another back. If I remember correctly, Gurley was really interested in AUburn but wasn't recruited as hard because of jovon and TJ being committed. The right thing to do would've committed to bammer much earlier so AUburn could've recruited other backs. But that's old news and time to move on.

We've actually had higher rated classes than we used to. It got us three wins. I'd prefer lower rated kids, tougher teams, and more wins.

Personally, I saw the same thing about Dee as I do about every dude that goes to Bama. I wish him the worst of luck on the field. I hope he's a complete failure. At the same time, I hope he grows up into a good man, gets his degree, stays healthy, and has a wonderful life. I hope he's an embarrassment on the field though.

I would much rather have pride and reputation than be a liar. If he knew for 2 months he was not going to sign with Auburn he should have said so. He got what he deserves an apartment in a city that smells like a paper mill.

Why don't you say something to the sunshine pumper acting like its a great deal that we lost another 5 star?

Because it is. The signs have been pointing to this for a month now. I personally believe Dee was a closet bammer. Regardless, nothing we can do about. So stop whining like a damn baby because we lost a 4/5* player.

Kinda glad he's gone. I hope and pray saban does him like he did Daruis Philon last year.... Show up on NSD without a

Letter to sign!!! How funny would that be

Good luck to the kid. I suspect he will be at Bama. Get an Education,have fun,work hard and maybe you will be making millions if that is your goal. Me,I will take the Education,family and my God......(money is nice too,but not a huge necessity).

By the way, after losing Yeldon and later using Javon, we got no running backs out of that class...Thats never good for a program

That's why we plug in Artis-Payne from JUCO.

I can't remember being this happy to see a kid decommit. The kid has stunk like yesterday's fish for months. His well documented bad behavior should have gotten his offer pulled months ago. Best of luck to him for his sake, hope he grows up but, I'm thinking we'll have to wait a looong time before he gets his act together.

By the way, after losing Yeldon and later using Javon, we got no running backs out of that class...Thats never good for a program

That's why we plug in Artis-Payne from JUCO.

Great back, leader and MATURE?

I can't remember being this happy to see a kid decommit. The kid has stunk like yesterday's fish for months. His well documented bad behavior should have gotten his offer pulled months ago. Best of luck to him for his sake, hope he grows up but, I'm thinking we'll have to wait a looong time before he gets his act together.

It is a bit disappointing that AU really stuck with Dee through being arrested twice over the summer and being suspended from his HS team. Sometimes, good guys finish last.

Archived