2013 5* DT Dee Liner (Alabama signee)

RunInRed

I've been uneasy about Dee for several weeks. He seems distant from the whole process... then last night he tweeted...

Dee Liner ✈@Liner_25

All I care about is money and the city that I'm from!

What's up with that?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been uneasy about Dee for several weeks. He seems distant from the whole process... then last night he tweeted...

Dee Liner ✈@Liner_25

All I care about is money and the city that I'm from!

What's up with that?

They are song lyrics.

Feel better to get the situation cleared up. IMO our coaches had a followup after his UA visit to view his response. Our staff was not going to let a Yeldon happen again.

Feel better to get the situation cleared up. IMO our coaches had a followup after his UA visit to view his response. Our staff was not going to let a Yeldon happen again.

Maybe we de-committed him....

I do find it funny his reason is that he doesn't feel right about the coaching staff when the staff Gus has put together has been highly praised.

There goes any chance of having 1 top 10 class. We're gonna lose our only( 5-star) recruits.

#1 Foster

#2 Liner

#3 could be Lawson

I'm so sick to losing to the bammers in footbal field and on recruiting field. I feel like throwing up on my laptop.

Were you the one that said it was worth losing all our commits to get rid of Chiz? Well, maybe not...but several folks offered that opinion...and I'm not surprised that a number of them were affected by the coaching change.

And by the way, just for the record, AU has won 7 ouf the last eleven games against Bama so take an alka seltzer and relax.

We stand a good shot at getting RF back on board and CL just reaffirmed his commitment. This was so.widely known that Dee himself was responding to the "romors". Step.away from the ledge brotha, we'll be okay :)

With a heavy Jr college class coming in there was no way to have to top recruiting class because they are not factored in. Gus addressing the needs of our team and not the rankings of a recruiting service.

IMO, Gus and the coaching staff called him out on his BS, and that is why Liner went ahead and decommitted, rather than wait and pull some "amazing NSD win" for Saban.

I hope this is correct because this is NOT about the recruits as much as it is Sabans way of playing is sick little game every year. I doubt dee will be the only one either, I'm sure satan has another plant or two.

Oh and I bet we never hear the media say another thing about his criminal record again!!

Maybe we de-committed him....

As I said a few pages back, you aren't going to run game on Coach Rodney Garner's own school. You won't run it on Malzahn and Johnson either. They have been on board 6 weeks now, so after getting the lay of the land it would not be surprising to me if they brought this to a head and ended this whole charade.

Well...I guess I was wrong on this one but I guess I should have seen it.

Hey, since he isnt committed to us now, are we allowed to criticize him for his "criminal acticity" like the gumps did?

I do find it funny his reason is that he doesn't feel right about the coaching staff when the staff Gus has put together has been highly praised.

Exactly....meanwhile all the other recruits are doing backflips over the new staff he's been too busy visiting Nicktard and bammer for the past month to see it.

War Eagle!

:hellyeah::wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Nice, the bammers are chiming in, good thing Dee chose them to represent him.

The Prowler@TheProwler64

Seriously?!?!? RT @Crimsontwitty @TheProwler64 I can see why D Liner got away from AU. He doesn't want to get shot on campus.

Well...I guess I was wrong on this one but I guess I should have seen it.

Hey, since he isnt committed to us now, are we allowed to criticize him for his "criminal acticity" like the gumps did?

EXACTLY

Wonder if the bammerham media will talk about it anymore

Well we all knew this was coming. We don't have to continue the Yeldon 2.0 debate anymore, it's over, he is a turd as we expected and he embarrassed us as we expected. Rueben will probably follow him and CL will probably go to UT.

We had to expect this with a 3-8 season and losing a coaching staff. (I doubt that GC staff would have been able to keep him).

Tired of feeding this kid's ego...cya...hope you are happy there. I have a feeling you're gonna fit right in! And that is good for you and good for us! We want kids that fit Auburn and evidenty you are not it...

moving on

Archived