Auburn Media Guide

RunInRed

Wonder what discussion went on between chiz and his wife before he chose that tie.

CGC: Think I'll wear a predominantly navy blue tie w/ some burnt orange in it

wife: (wack) go w/ the powder peach one

CGC: yes dear

Wonder what discussion went on between chiz and his wife before he chose that tie.

CGC: Think I'll wear a predominantly navy blue tie w/ some burnt orange in it

wife: (wack) go w/ the powder peach one

CGC: yes dear

Why, you don't like it? I think it is beautiful!

I also like the tie.

Our coach is standing next to the crystal football.

Some folks are never satisfied.

:gofig:

I wish I could get my hands on one of those media guides! Long years ago one could walk into Beard-Eaves, go to the correct office and buy one. No more...

There is something available to the public but it's not the same thing, it's only a shadow of the real deal. I don't know why they don't just triple the price and sell the real thing to those that want it, the one you can buy these days isn't worth having.

I wish I could get my hands on one of those media guides! Long years ago one could walk into Beard-Eaves, go to the correct office and buy one. No more...

There is something available to the public but it's not the same thing, it's only a shadow of the real deal. I don't know why they don't just triple the price and sell the real thing to those that want it, the one you can buy these days isn't worth having.

It's not just the price. Several years ago (not sure how many) the NCAA ruled that media guides could no longer be the grand info filled media guides they were at the time. Why the big schools had an advantage over the smaller school and those schools who chose to have one of the secretaries run off a few copies. Now they are what they are.

It's not just the price. Several years ago (not sure how many) the NCAA ruled that media guides could no longer be the grand info filled media guides they were at the time. Why the big schools had an advantage over the smaller school and those schools who chose to have one of the secretaries run off a few copies. Now they are what they are.

But I've been told that you can still download the whole thing the media gets and print it out. I just don't have the patience or expertise to go through a couple hundred pages in PDF format. I do know one thing that was true last year: The item that's available for purchase by the public is way inferior to then item that's passed out to the media.

But I've been told that you can still download the whole thing the media gets and print it out. I just don't have the patience or expertise to go through a couple hundred pages in PDF format. I do know one thing that was true last year: The item that's available for purchase by the public is way inferior to then item that's passed out to the media.

2011 Auburn Football Media Guide

Archived