AU/UT heads up

ShocksMyBrain

It didn't seem like we could get in any rhythm. Tennessee really didn't play that good either, we just played worse. Not a good loss. We're 2-5 in SEC play so far. :no:

Am I the only one wondering where the team that played UK is? How in the world can you not take that from game to game? If you have to intensity in playing in the SEC, whether its basketball, soccer, football, baseball, golf, whatever, then why are you playing? I think Barbee needs to start preparing each game like they are playing the #1 team in the country, no matter what. It's kinda unbelievable how far this team has fallen since the UK team...

Gotta get healthy as well...

Am I the only one wondering where the team that played UK is? How in the world can you not take that from game to game? If you have to intensity in playing in the SEC, whether its basketball, soccer, football, baseball, golf, whatever, then why are you playing? I think Barbee needs to start preparing each game like they are playing the #1 team in the country, no matter what. It's kinda unbelievable how far this team has fallen since the UK team...

Gotta get healthy as well...

We need to beat UGA on Wednesday, that game is big. Should be a pretty good crowd I'd imagine as well.

Rebound margin: -24 (Maymon outrebounded our entire starting lineup 19-18.)

Ward and Sullivan: 5-21 FGs

How did we only lose by 15?

CANNOT LOSE to UGA at home . . .

Archived