Schedule of Announcements

JB33

Didn't see this posted elsewhere. Didn't realize that Diamond and Diggs won't announce till after Signing Day.

Tuesday

•Jordan Moore, S, 3-star, Martin Luther King HS, Lithonia, Ga. — post-Hawks game, Fox Sports South. (Auburn, TCU)

Wednesday

•JaQuay Williams, WR, 4-star, Sandy Creek HS, Ga. — 8:45 a.m. ET. (Committed to Auburn. Considering Georgia)

•Will Adams, OG, 3-star, Sandy Creek HS, Ga. — 8:45 a.m. ET. (Considering Auburn, Georgia Tech)

•Eddie Goldman, DT, 5-star, Friendship Collegiate Academy, Washington, D.C. — 10:05 a.m. ET, ESPNU. (Auburn, Alabama, Florida State, Miami)

•Kwon Alexander, OLB, 4-star, Oxford HS, Ala. — 11:05 a.m. ET, ESPNU. (Auburn, Alabama, LSU)

•Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Hutchinson Community College, Kan. — 11:30 a.m. (Auburn, LSU, Georgia, Tennessee, Ole Miss)

•Ricardo Louis, WR, 4-star, Miami Beach HS, Fla. — 1 p.m. ET (Auburn, Florida State)

•Avery Young, OL, 4-star, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. — 2 p.m. ET, ESPNU. (Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Miami)

•Ronald Darby, CB, 5-star, Potomac HS, Oxon Hill, Md. — 2:30 p.m. ET, ESPNU. (Auburn, Clemson, Florida State, Notre Dame)

•Leonard Williams, DE, 4-star, Mainland HS, Fla. — TBA.

Friday

•Jordan Diamond, OL, 4-star, Simeon HS, Chicago, Ill — 8 p.m. ET (Arkansas, Auburn, Michigan, Ohio State, Wisconsin)

Feb. 10

•Stefon Diggs, WR, 5-star, Our Lady of Good Counsel, Olney, Md — (Auburn, Florida, Cal, Maryland)

Sources — Atlanta Journal-Constitution, ESPN.com, AuburnSports.com, AuburnUndercover.com, Inside the Auburn Tigers.

Read more here: http://www.wareagleextra.com/#storylink=cpy

Does anyone know if they'll be doing the announcing on ESPN radio as well for the guys doing it on ESPNU?

I'm sure they will be covered up with signing day coverage & hype.

FYI:

Joel A. Erickson @wareagleextra

Three #Auburn national letters of intent are in: Joshua Holsey, Ricky Parks and Jonathan Jones

And the next officially in is:

HABOTN @HABOTN

DL Gimel President has signed with Auburn. He's my pick of Sleeper of The Class.

How early can loi be signed & sent?

Ever hear of one of these?

online-fax-machine.jpg

:rolleyes:

No, genius, not BY WHAT MEANS, but how EARLY. What are the rules for when a signed letter can arrive ?

Doofus. :P

And I know, this has to be one of those eternal questions, like asking Skip Caray to explain the infield fly rule. Is it determined by where the signee lives? Or the time zone in which the school is located ? :gofig:

How early can loi be signed & sent?

Ever hear of one of these?

online-fax-machine.jpg

:rolleyes:

No, genius, not BY WHAT MEANS, but how EARLY. What are the rules for when a signed letter can arrive ?

Doofus. :P

And I know, this has to be one of those eternal questions, like asking Skip Caray to explain the infield fly rule. Is it determined by where the signee lives? Or the time zone in which the school is located ? :gofig:

I know it is late answering this question, but I believe the students waited till 9 or 10 local time to send in their LOIs.

The NCAA rule on the matter is no earlier than 7:00 AM in the time zone from which the fax is being sent. Sorry, I didn't see this question earlier.

PS: That is 7 AM on signing day. After that, any time is good until April 1st, the date upon which the signing period ends.

Signed or not, if a prospect hasn't enrolled in a school by October 1st his LOI is null and void. After that, he's "back in the pool", so to speak.

Archived