Andrew Breitbart dead at 43

Justin5

Andrew Breitbart dead at 43

By TIM MAK | 3/1/12 9:25 AM EST

Conservative journalist and activist Andrew Breitbart died early Friday morning in Los Angeles at the age of 43, says a report from Big Journalism, one of Breitbart’s websites.

“Andrew passed away unexpectedly from natural causes shortly after midnight this morning in Los Angeles,” writes Big Journalism writer Larry Solov. “We have lost a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a dear friend, a patriot and a happy warrior.”

Breitbart.com editor-in-chief Joel Pollak confirmed to POLITICO on Thursday morning that Breitbart had passed away.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73493.html#ixzz1nsNZn85n

I didnt realize he was a father. Very sad.

Sad indeed. But what's weird is "natural causes" at 43. Makes me think there is more to the story, especially when other news outlets are saying he was taken to the hospital last night, where he was pronounced dead and that they are now doing an autopsy.

As someone who has responded to and treated 40 year old heart attack victims, I can tell you this happens more often than you hear about. 43 is young, but not as uncommon as you may think. I can think of 6 or 8 right off the top of my head that range between 40 and 45 that I have worked over a 6 year period.

Archived