Another american beheaded!

CCTAU

LINK

Arabiya TV: Al Qaeda Beheads U.S. Hostage in Saudi

9 minutes ago  Add Top Stories - Reuters to My Yahoo!

DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda militants beheaded an American engineer they had held hostage since last week, Al Arabiya television reported Friday.

The network was quoting its correspondent in Saudi Arabia and gave no further details. Al Qaeda had given the Saudi government a Friday deadline to free jailed militants or it would kill Paul Johnson.

Guest AuNuma1

They interviewed the guy's family on the Today Show on Wednesday I think and the son was really depending on the US and Saudi authorities to do something...it was really sad because everyone knows that we don't negotiate with terrorists.

But yeah, I vote parking lot...blackened. I'm tired of hearing about how Americans are being beheaded while we're over here having fits that some prisoners had to huddle up together....NAKED! :o<_<

At least we're not chopping heads off and posting the footage on the net!! :angry:

two words..."parking lot"

Amen brother. If the Saudis are not part of the solution, they are part of the problem. They better be presenting us with a few sacks full of Arab heads here pretty damn fast.

I am devastated for his family. I just hope they know in their hearts that GWB et al did the right thing - we DO NOT - CANNOT - negotiate with subhumans. And those bstds know it too - they are COUNTING on it. Even if we had thrown open the gates to every prison in the world, do you really think they would have let this guy go? Hell no - they would still have killed him, and then they would have picked up seven more Americans and done the same thing. Giving them what they want would not accomplish anything - they are HOPING we won't meet their demands so they can continue to do as they please with impunity and place the blame on the US. They are praying that GWB is not re-elected and are doing everything they can to keep things stirred up. I fault those bstds in Spain for keeping this tactic in the playbook.

But Saudi better get on the stick - they are about to have bigger problems than internal unrest if they don't get serious about fighting terror in their own country and exporting it to others. They can use the same tactics these bstds did - cut off a few heads, whack off some hands, and let's see who talks.

I am so mad I am spitting.

I guess now when some contractor type person tells his family that he has found work in Iraq the first thing his family will ask him is:

What is wrong with you? Are you losing your head or what?

Seriously though I wonder how many of these arabs realize we coulda wiped out nearly all the terrorists and militants by now if we weren't concerned with collateral damage?

Seriously though I wonder how many of these arabs realize we coulda wiped out nearly all the terrorists and militants by now if we weren't concerned with collateral damage?

We are more worried about damaging the psyche of some of these bstds by putting panties on their heads and leading them around on leashes. THIS is what is making news in this country right now - STILL the pinko liberal media talk about the prison thing. Meanwhile, these subhuman cretins are whacking off the heads of Americans and the media continues to call the murderers "insurgents" instead of the murdering scum they are. And yet Americans are the ones being called evil and despicable - and other Americans are some of the ones saying this!!!

I can't see how anyone would fault us at this point for a little collateral damage. Besides, our targeting capabilities at this point are so precise that I would have to question the loyalties and motives of anyone close enough to the intended target to be considered collateral damage.

Guest AuNuma1
I guess now when some contractor type person tells his family that he has found work in Iraq the first thing his family will ask him is:

Is that supposed to be funny? :blink:

And he didn't just find work over there...he's been living over there for 10+ years and then gets kidnapped this month.

two words..."parking lot"

Heck yeah... This is just crazy. Why would someone do this? It's like a movie or something. Maybe that was the name of the game back 5000 years ago but I figure its time for them to get civilized. I just don't know what to say about this. I think there will always be terriosm. I wish there was a way to end it but I don't think there is.

Is that supposed to be funny? :blink:

And he didn't just find work over there...he's been living over there for 10+ years and then gets kidnapped this month.

Yes, it was a joke. I feel bad for the guy but when someone chooses to live in a country full of crazy assed militants for 10 years or for a few months what happens happens and I'm not going to lose sleep over it even though I feel bad for him and his family. Sorry, sometimes I have a thing for black humor.

What if next time they kill one of ours they capture we kill 300 of theirs? Would that change their tune a little?

TIRED of being Mr Nice guy...everyone hates us anyway

they should release all of the captured prisoners haul them all to al quaida headquarters, in bodybags of course. or send a dozen special force guys in there armed to the teeth. to settle up this crap. All they understand is kill or be killed, i vote we kill them.

As much as it may seem justified, I dont think we should stoop to their level and start killing random prisoners. These people make me sick and the ones responsible should be lined up and shot.

Damn :unsure:

I promised myself I wouldn't watch anymore video's of beheadings after I convinced myself to see the Berg one.

What a horrible way to die.

Archived