WELCOME TO WAR EAGLE AUBURN!!

AUSportTalk

First of all i would like to thank each and everyone of you for stopping by the site and showing your support. Second, i would like all of you to browse the message board and begin posting and talking amongst yourselves. I also would like some feedback about the message board: what you do and don't like. Feel free to contact me about all your questions and comments!! I will have updates on the website periodically to let you know how it is coming. Again i would like to thank each and everyone of you for stopping by and showing your support.

WAR EAGLE!!

Scott "AUSPORTTALK"

Guest auburn warrior

you've got my support i'll try to come up with ideas for you here and there. this is the best auburn website i've been on  god bless you

Thanks for all the comments!! We highly appreciate all of them!! We are gonna continue to work hard to make this the best FREE Auburn online site!! Continue to recruit people and give me feedback b/c its a great help!! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

She was such a young board once. So innocent, so naive, yet so fragile.  And just look at what we have done to her.  :'(

Weegs you have too much time on your hands. I think you need a new job because you're not earning your paycheck doing the one you are now. ;D

I know, I know pot meet kettle.

And warrior was one of the first posters.   :o    :laugh:

:o>:(  Every time that name is mentioned I cringe.  >:(

Weegs you have too much time on your hands. I think you need a new job because you’re not earning your paycheck doing the one you are now.  ;D

^^^More true than you know!  :laugh: ^^^^

Weegs you have too much time on your hands. I think you need a new job because you’re not earning your paycheck doing the one you are now.  ;D

^^^More true than you know!  :laugh: ^^^^

;D

• 1 month later...

She was such a young board once. So innocent, so naive, yet so fragile.  And just look at what we have done to her.  :'(

This was a chance for you to start over again with a clean slate. No Mannilow, no crazy posts.

Archived