Who wants a guy like Brandon Moore with that kind of attitude? He is stuck on UA

AUSportTalk

After making an official visit to Auburn over the weekend, Carver-Montgomery defensive tackle Brandon Moore's options are down to two schools: Alabama and Florida.

"Auburn was nice, and the visit made up for a lot of lost time," Moore said. "I like everyone there a lot. But I just don't feel Auburn's the place for me."

Moore originally planned to announce his college destination at a Thursday press conference at the school. But Sunday night, he said he may wait until signing day to decide.

Next up for the Super Senior: a Tuesday recruiting visit from Florida coach Urban Meyer.

$puat has a hold of him.  Supposedly there is an article with quotes out that came out yesterday proving Lil' Nicky has been threatening guys on his offer.  There is a certain player who wanted to visit Tennessee and he straight out told him he will take back his offer he makes the visit.

I agree, I read his Q&A on rivals and don't want anything to do with the kid.  This question was my favorite.

Would you put Auburn in there with Alabama and Florida?

You really can't compare Alabama and Florida to Auburn. Auburn is rebuilding. They don't even have their whole coaching staff. I really can't get comfortable with people who don't have their coaching staff.

Don't really think that we should even chase the guy at all.  Done with him. 

Archived