Daniel Hood

AUUMP11

Whats the opinion on AU offering Hood conisdering his unique cirumstance? I really hope we dont offer him, and if we do then I hope he gets an offer he likes better.

Here is a link to the case. Its pretty bad..

http://www.tsc.state.tn.us/OPINIONS/tca/PDF/064/HooddaOPN.pdf

Agreed. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come.  We better keep up the recruiting character kids or we are going to compromise on things that is not Auburn.  We have a creed (one of the very few schools that do), the coaches and players should consider it too. 

That is a rough story!  I read the whole thing a few weeks ago on rivals and could not believe it.  Although I think he was mostly a follower in that situation, I would not be comfortable with us taking a chance on him.  It's ashamed because he seems to have all the talent in the world.

Reminds me a lot of Willie Williams.  Fantastic ballplayer, but what a rotten human being.  As you saw he was never able to stay in one spot and never really able to contribute.  Miami of all places actually published in the school newspaper that they were going to take a chance on him and to let the students know to trust the administration. And Miami will take anyone.

Archived