This might be old news but, I thought I'd post it anyway

auburn4ever

If you haven't seen it, you need to!  I got this off another board. I DON'T BELIEVE the remark made about Jay Jacobs. Whoever posted that line was way off base and out of line. However, the rest of it about jw slapping us in the face I do believe.

What Willis said is unforgivable. It was clearly designed to be a slap in the face of the Auburn family. Personaly, I don't care if Jacobs had an affair with Willis' wife, kicked his dog, and slapped his children. All Willis had to say was that he made the move for personal and professional reasons and leave it at that!

Willis statement, released by the Alabama media relations office, will be a bitter pill for Auburn supporters.

"I'm excited about the opportunity to come and work with Coach Saban at the University of Alabama," said Willis. "He is one of the best defensive coaches in the game and this is a chance to gain some great experience and learn from the best.

"You don't get many chances like that in the coaching business. When you combine that opportunity with the history and tradition at Alabama, it was a decision that was best for me personally as well as professionally. I know my wife and the kids are as excited as I am to join Coach Saban's staff."

I bet chizik will have something to say to that before this is all over. I think Chizik has a great mind as well. Obviously Saban is more reconized and proven, but I think Chizik will be underestimated and that could be a good thing

Yes, Chizik will speak loudest with his actions...I don't know how many of you here are persons of faith, or care, but the majority of this staff seems to be...Which, for me, at least, will make our "David" role be even sweeter after slaying many "Goliaths" next year...

Archived