LIST OF VISITS SCHEDULED FOR TODAY JAN 23rd

AUSportTalk

This list could change but as of right now this is what it looks like!

ATH/QB Robert Cooper 6-4/204  *Looks like he is down to a full-ride to UAB and a grayshirt at Auburn

LB Joel Kight 5-9/200 *It looks like Auburn could be the leader after this weekend but Ole Miss is a close second

LB Greg King 6-3/200 *Auburn is chasing Tennessee for King

ATH Izauea Lanier 6-1/185 *firmly comitted to Auburn

LB DeDe Lattimore 6-0/226 *Auburn should have a pretty good chance of landing him

QB Tyrik Rollison 6-2/185 *Looks like it is down to Auburn and Kansas St.

WR Travante Stallworth 5-10/180 *committed to Auburn but others are making a run

OL Hunter Stout 6-4/266 *Auburn has a great chance of landing him if they offer him

DT Jamar Travis 6-1/298 *Committed to Southern Miss but with a firm offer from Auburn things could change

Well Todd will graduate next year. Burns will be a junior. So I guess we could go ahead and sign two. I mean hes too good of a player to just let slip by. Im sure we can use him in a variety of ways.  Malzahn I would assume knows what hes doing

Also I dont know the status of what will happen with Caudle and Trotter. Trotter seems to have a lot of potential but somebody may think about transferring. I would assume Rollison and Moseley would redshirt. That would increase their chances of playing early as RS FRESH AND RS SOPH

Archived