Finebaum

ausbest14

Is saying AU will steal a big-time recruit from Bama tomorrow...Any guesses on whether he's joshing and/or who it might be? As unlikable as he is, sometimes he has some inside info about things...

I know who he is talking about.....but im not sure how true it might be so im gonna keep my mouth shut and my fingers from typing the name!! LOL

:yay:

Remember to never trust Fineslum.  The general consensus is that he may be reporting that he has heard Chizik think's he will steal one from the bammers just so he can come back and rub it in his face tommorow when it doesn't happen.  Now, I have heard that there is a certain player that is supposed to go to the turds that we are making a run at, so we'll see.  I am just warning everyone on here not to listen to Finebaum.

I hope you are right Wareagle3720. That would be a fantastic pickup.

OK call me crazy but I think it is going to be Tana Patrick. If Bama is stacked anywhere it is at LB and he would have an impact his first year if he came. Someone on the board posted they had spoken to him recently and asked him what he was going to do and his reply was "I'm gonna shock the world" and his commitment to us would surely do that especially since we had Willis leave, yet he still came for a visit. Then again Slimebaum could just be setting us up for a disappointment since he has a man crush on Saban.

I too think it is Tana Patrick. With D.J. Shakleford and DeDe Latimore being told we are full right after his visits just sells me. But the thing is Patrick is not an Alabama commit. Slimeball said that it was a commit to UAT.

Yeah old Finebaum just cant be trusted. I dont think I have that much against the guy... I just dont like how he slithers between information on schools. One minute he is this way, and one minute hes that way. Anything he has to say positive about Auburn usually is suspect to me

Archived