Recruiting breakdown

AUSportTalk

I will have a recruiting breakdown sometime later on tonight. Thanks for helping me make the first year of National Signing Day for War Eagle Auburn a success!! Again for those of you that didn't receive the email alerts im very sorry, something happen with the part of the site that I was sending them out in and it was only sending it out to a portion of the members. Hope everyone enjoyed it!!

WAR EAGLE!!

You did a GREAT job!!  Thanks for all your info and updates.  Made the day a great one.  Keep up the good work.

I didn't get the emails, but was MORE than happy to follow along on here :) Thanks for all that you do man. This site is great. :we:

Ditto..I didnt get emails either but I figured there might be a glitch...Didnt matter though as I was on computer most of day anyway..Great information on this site as usual...Thanks for the effort you guys make...Hope you at least got Dominos for lunch

Thanks for the updates onn the web all day.  I have been seeing customers in SC and NC all day.  I love my Blackberry!!  It was my lifeline to signings today.  You guys did a great job!!  Thank you again. 

Archived