Act like an Auburn Person

SuperFlyEagle

I think a lot of us let the bang we had early today in recruiting success go to our head. When did Auburn people give 2 craps about what the other school in the state is doing? So Bama paid some "highly touted" recruits, what new? We will do things the right way, but there is no reason to poke at the players headed there. Hell, some of our all-time greats weren't the the brightest of the bunch by any means. Lets be happy that after 2 months of racism, slander, and bias that Auburn still did better than 100 other schools out there. We could have been buried after all. CGC said we are going to recruit Auburn people and he did, because we are the best type of people around. Lets act like it!

I will not talk about any players by name unless they set theirselves up for it by saying or doing something stupid.  There is definitely no reason to bash kids purely because of things you have heard out there because so much of the crap you hear out there is exactly that, crap!  I have had to hold my tounge about several of the kids I have heard bad stuff about and just silently hope that we stay away from them.  Now, I will say this.  Bammer as a whole deserves all the trash thrown at them that any of us want to throw at them.  When I hear from very reliable sources that they are doing crooked stuff I am gonna talk about it and  get it out there in the open to the best of my ability.  That is just how it is gonna be!  We had a great day considering all that we've been through over the last few months so lets just kick back and celebrate, guys!  War Damn Eagle to all of the Auburn Family!!!

Archived