David Oku

Wareagle3720

Will David Oku end up signing with the Auburn Tigers?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will David Oku end up signing with the Auburn Tigers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yeah and he leads us to National championship

I wouldnt be so cocky. Its still a long shot to land him considering we have Mario Fannin, Ben Tate, Eric Smith, Onterrio McCalebb, Dante Aycock, and Brandon Jacobs who will all be battling for playing time come August.

At least two of those guys will RS.  If Mr. Oku is as good as he is supposed to be, he'll come in and play.  With this offense, you need several versitile players.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that we don't get him. There's just something about this whole thing that doesn't seem to sit in our favor....... just sayin. :believe:

I heard that Tennessee is back in the running for Oku. Does anyone know if that's true? and if it is, we're do we stand? Also, if we don't get him, might we try to go after Bryce or some other top guy that we wanted but didn't sign.

Well...IMO...firstly I have heard several times that they are thinking about playing Jacobs at linebacker, or at least giving him a look there.

and secondly, I would hope that given Lane Kiffin's repeated childish stupidity he likes to display that Oku would see that as a sign that maybe that is not the kind of coach you would want to play for.

I think we have a GREAT shot at this kid and would love to welcome him to the Orange and Blue family.

Smells and sounds like little lanely might very well be breaking some rules on his own. Look for someone to call him out on it if Oku signs with him.

Well I am really surprised that Oku hasnt committed to Auburn yet.  Did you guys hear about the signs at the basketball game and we also cheered his name.

How much of a decision is there to make?  Between Syracuse and Auburn, is it really a competition? 

Well I am really surprised that Oku hasnt committed to Auburn yet.  Did you guys hear about the signs at the basketball game and we also cheered his name.

How much of a decision is there to make?  Between Syracuse and Auburn, is it really a competition? 

thats exactly what I was thinking...I know its a big decision and all, but is it really that hard to choose between us and Syracuse?  :banghead: I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

I'm starting to wonder if he'll really sign with us. After what all he saw and heard at that basketball game, I too would think he'd go ahead and commit to the Tigers.

thats exactly what I was thinking...I know its a big decision and all, but is it really that hard to choose between us and Syracuse?  :banghead: I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

He must have watched The Express and liked it or something.  But you are right, RB U or a school that has like less than 10 wins in the BCS era.  The question could be of how he would get playing time since Auburn already got like 4 running backs in this class.  Well if he is as good as he says he is then it shouldn't be a concern.  USC gets talent on top of talent and Caroll never promises them any playing time (take Mitch Mustain for example.  he could have started all 4 years at Arkansas and yet he decided to leave and will not see another down before he gets his degree) yet he still gets them to go there.

Archived