AU - MSU

What a game for Auburn so far.....with Knox stepping up Auburn has a great chance! I just hope they can finish this one off....they are off to a great start!

What are our chances to go dancing?  I know if we win the tourney we're in, but if we win out and make a run in the SEC tourney...you guys think we got a shot for the committee looking on Auburn favorably?

I def think we have a chance if we win out! How you finish the last 10 games has alot to do whether you are the last 4 in or the last 4 out so I think they need to win out and get a win or two in the SEC Tourney......they have there work cut out for them though

I think there is a chance, but I don't think it will happen this year.  Not to sound negative, but I think the NIT would be a good step for us this year with a chance to really get to the NCAA next year.  It is a tough road to make it this year, but I hope it happens!

I think this saves Lebo's job...esp if we finish strong like we are.  But with the RPI that Runningback U posted above and our current record (plenty of 20 win teams get passed over for the dance, and we have to win out just to get around 20) we're probably not getting in.  I mean, we still need that big signature win for the committee to notice.  Our biggest win of the year was over an unranked Tennessee.  We need to win the tourney...

Lets just keep supporting them and see what happens.  I am thoroughly impressed with what this team has done in the last few games after everyone thought Lebo was losing his team.  These guys have fought hard for Lebo, his job, and most importantly, Auburn University!  If you are able to make it, please show up and support these guys when they come back home!  War Eagle!!!

Archived