Michael Dyer and Brian Vogler

Wareagle3720

I don't think Michael Dyer made it. I think I read somewhere, that he plans to attend the next Jr. Day.

Maybe he will. Since Solomon Patton was at that other state school last sat, I hope he'll make plans to be our next Junior day.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't hold to much stock in any of these recruits being Auburn fans. I really thought we would get Jerrell Harris back in 2008 because he grew up an Auburn fan and he seemed really excited about playing for Auburn. Although, when NSD rolled around he signed with bammer :banghead:

Unfortunately, I wouldn't hold to much stock in any of these recruits being Auburn fans. I really thought we would get Jerrell Harris back in 2008 because he grew up an Auburn fan and he seemed really excited about playing for Auburn. Although, when NSD rolled around he signed with bammer :banghead:

I 'hear' Jerrell got a new 2008 Dodge Charger*** for his transgression, along with Kendall Kelly and Dre Kirkpatricks 2009s***... Something in the AIR here in Gadsden. All the 4-5 stars are said to be driving brand new Dodges right after signing day... Seems a replacement might have been found for a certain deceased car dealer... ***hearsay, yet to be confirmed***

I wouldn't doubt that all, especially with the way their racking up 4-5 star recruits after that dismal 6-6 regular season record in 2007. It def isn't their turdition thats getting them.

Michael Dyer has listed us in his top 6 according to an article out on Rivals today. He said that he plans to make the trip to Auburn soon to watch practice and meet with the coaches.

Archived