Auburn gets No. 1 seed in NIT

bow9den

Hope there is a large turn out for the team, unfortunly I will not be able to make it as I work in Bammerham and can not make it in time to the game. Everyone that can go needs to show our players the love and pack the house!Win we beat UT-Martin win will the second round game be played?

:believe:

Thanks White Tiger, hate that I'm going to miss going to the game. We need to beat UT-M so I can go to the weekend game! Whoooo hoooo and WAR EAGLE to all that are going tonight! :thumbsup:

I've never been to their campus but when I was a sophomore at Snead State I visited the campus of Montevallo in Alabama and it felt like I was in another country. Their roads on campus were bricked, I thought that was really cool.

Live in Calera AL which is only a few miles from Montevallo and your right very nice small college. If your ever heading back to my neck of the woods let me know and I'll take you over to the American Village near there. Its a really cool colonial style park. It has a great 4th of July festival there every year.

Archived