CB Deion Belue Update

AUSportTalk

Cornerback Deion Belue told ESPN affiliate Web site AuburnUndercover.com, "I've gotten close with all the coaches, and we keep in touch all the time. I really like the campus, and the people there are all good people. So Auburn leads right now until I make more visits."

Belue reports a verbal offer from Auburn to go along with offers from Alabama, UAB, Southern Miss, South Alabama and Georgia Southern.

He was named Class 4A All-State as a junior after totaling 70 tackles with four interceptions. Two of those interceptions were returned for touchdowns. He also had two punt returns for a touchdowns and a kickoff return for a touchdown to go along with 800 receiving yards and another five touchdowns.

Deion goes to Deshler High School which is local to me.  I will likely watch him a couple of times this year.  I will post anything I can.

I've seen him play. Not impressed. I was hoping with some of the big names that have been thrown around, that we would get some quality players, and quit signing these types.

Archived