TE Davis Dudchock Update

AUSportTalk

ESPNU 150 Watch List tight end David Dudchock spoke with affiliate Web site NoleInsider.com about what he's looking for.

"Coaching relationships are probably my most important thing right now. After that, I would say a balance of academics and athletics. I don't want to go to a school that is overloaded on one particular thing. Just looking for a great balance."

He also gave a timetable for his announcement, "I plan on making my college decision during the beginning of my upcoming season, but maybe late summer. Whenever I feel the time is right."

Programs such as Florida State, Auburn, Stanford, Vanderbilt, Southern Miss and UAB have extended offers to the 6-foot-4, 225-pound prospect.

We can't let him sign with F$U. Since his dad played for Auburn, I hope he will he talk his son into signing with us.

Auburn is more than likely gonna sign just one TE and it looks like they are looking for one of the following: Travis Dickson, Brian Vogler, and Dudchock.

Maybe Dudchock would be willing to walk on if we sign one of the other TE's.

Yeah,.... I'd walk-on and pay my way to school if I had offers to play at another "big time" program,... :dunno: WTF?

Then we should Davis.

huh? Is this a new dance or something? Do the Davis?

Archived