BOOOO Carlos Boozer!

This is easily one of the worst things I've heard of from an athlete. I'm a Duke fan and was a fan of Boozer in the NBA, but I hope he breaks his leg or something. Wow, that sounds great, huh?

boooo boozer! boozer is a loooozer. that was a jack move and the basketball gods will not allow him to have continued improvement as a player. you just screwed over the future of your sport (lebron)... no way do you make it out of the season injury free.

I hope he's miserable in Utah and that he has someone screw him over the way he just did to Cleveland. That's low.

I guess he comes from the school of Let No Good Deed Go Unpunished.

It's not that he decided to go where he could get the most money. Players leave teams all the time to go where the money is. The rub in this situation is that the Cavs didn't have to let him out of the final year of his contract. They only did so because he gave them his word that he'd sign with them to a new long term deal at significantly more than he was making. He betrayed that trust. That's not how you treat someone or a team that does something good for you.

Boozer didn't say, "Let me out of my final year so I can test the free agent market." He said, "Let me out of my option year and I'll sign back with you under a new long term deal." They had to go through that game under the salary cap rules to be able to have the money to sign him.

Screw him.

Archived