Congrats to the mens bb team

righty1975

They did not play great against a very experienced, rpi top 50 team, Niagra, but they found a way to win.  Reed was money in the last 2 minutes with 2 steals and 8 points.  Also, Lucas Hargrove got a block in the final seconds and hit some big free throws to seal the win.  We had an atrocious night shooting the 3 with Waller out and first game jitters for some guys, but unlike previous years with similar games, we were able to pull this one out.  I could be dead wrong, but I think this team will wind up being a top 2 team in the west and I think we do finally go to the dance this year. Here is hoping. We shall see.  War Eagle!

The biggest thing is for the 2009-10 season is getting the early season wins against the top out of conference teams such as: Niagra (which we won), Missouri State, UCF, NC State, Virginia and Florida State. The out of conference losses against RPI Top 150 last year killed us. If we can get the big out of conference wins we will be in great shape to make the dance heading into conference play.

ST, is Missouri state supposed to be good?

They are supposed to be pretty darn good this year. They return their best player from last year and added two great players in 7' Center, Caleb Patterson, that transferred from Colorado and 3 point shooting machine, Adam Leonard, that made 179 3-pointers in two seasons at Eastern Kentucky before transferring to Missouri State.

ST, is Missouri state supposed to be good?

They are supposed to be pretty darn good this year. They return their best player from last year and added two great players in 7' Center, Caleb Patterson, that transferred from Colorado and 3 point shooting machine, Adam Leonard, that made 179 3-pointers in two seasons at Eastern Kentucky before transferring to Missouri State.

What's the scoop on them pulling in these transfers?

Archived