Hide email from public box not working

AUbritt

Hey,

I just signed up and created my profile, and I clicked the "Hide email from public" box.  Yet, my email is not hidden at all.  I tried to fix it, going into my profile about 5 or 6 times, clicking the box, unclicking it, clicking it again.  But I can't seem to hide my email.

Can you fix that?

Thanks. :banghead:

Hey,

Well, when I click on the 'Members' tab and look myself up, there's an envelope that, when clicked, reveals my email -- just like AU34, below me; but not like any of the folks without the little envelope.

Also, if you click on my member name, it takes you to a profile where my email is posted.  But if I click on somone without the little envelope, their profile says 'hidden'.

So ....  :pcprobs:

Oh, and, of course  :we:

You will still be able to see your own email (and envelope) even if you have it hidden from public. The function works just as you would expect it to. If you were to sign out and look at one of your posts, you will notice that the envelope has disappeared. Here's a link to a topic started regarding the same issue in our help and support section: Hiding Email From Public

Hope that clears things up, and that you enjoy our website!! WAR EAGLE!!

Archived