Women's B ball recruits

tylert6

I just want you guys to know, that even though we may not have a top womens basketball program this year, This team will be back.  I happen to be fortunate enough to be close friends with one of our committs for next year and she is busting tail everyday to be the best lady tiger she can be.  Not only is she working out and practicing EVERY DAY, she comes to the local gym-directly after practice, and shoots, works on post moves, ball handling, runs, catching in the post drill, for another hour or two.  Then on weekends she drives all the way to atl to be coached again on Saturday by a former div. 1 men's player.  Trust me guys, the lady tigers have a great group coming in, with great support behind them. WDE.

Fortner is a heck of a coach

^^^maybe they should give her Lebo's job

at least it sounds like she can recuit a post player

I just want you guys to know, that even though we may not have a top womens basketball program this year, This team will be back.  I happen to be fortunate enough to be close friends with one of our committs for next year and she is busting tail everyday to be the best lady tiger she can be.  Not only is she working out and practicing EVERY DAY, she comes to the local gym-directly after practice, and shoots, works on post moves, ball handling, runs, catching in the post drill, for another hour or two.  Then on weekends she drives all the way to atl to be coached again on Saturday by a former div. 1 men's player.  Trust me guys, the lady tigers have a great group coming in, with great support behind them. WDE.

It's hard for any team to recover after losing the talent we did this past year. 4 starters who all contributed heavily plus ReRe hobbs got hurt before the year who besides hilliard and smalley was the only one with extensive pt. So I definitely see this team getting better next year. Fortner can coach and recruit

Nell is a class act and knows what it takes to be successful at Auburn.  She has a very young team

this year, 2 of the starters are true freshmen; they will do well in the future.

Archived