Byran Jones has made his decision....

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mayor, is your info coming strictly from his facebook status?

Not at all...He's already stated that in this thread...BTW the change of plans status is merely to offset the Southern Arkansas joke.

Guest simonsez

Hes already said that facebook was not his source.  All facebook is is a joke.  No one should take facebook as a credible source.

The piggy fans at hogville must not pay any attention about not bashing recruits, I mean you talk about a complete lack of class I would say they rate right beneath the gumps. I'm sure Dakota Mosley has some added motivation to prove the little piggies that went to market wrong. Dakota will have his roast beef and dem little piggies will have none. ;D

Im not gonna get to excited until they actually sign.  Im sure there will be message boards all over thinking there getting there guy, only to be disappointed.

:party::wedance:  Welcome to the Auburn Family Byran!!  We are all looking forward to to seeing you do your thing in Jordan Hare!!  War Eagle!! :we:

The piggy fans at hogville must not pay any attention about not bashing recruits, I mean you talk about a complete lack of class I would say they rate right beneath the gumps. I'm sure Dakota Mosley has some added motivation to prove the little piggies that went to market wrong. Dakota will have his roast beef and dem little piggies will have none. ;D

Hogville is the cesspool of Razorback message boards. I can't stomach the recruit bashing there, nor the completely delusional opinions that often pop up.

I'm new to this board but obviously have an interest in the best defensive player to come out of Arkansas in many, many years if not ever. I'm just wondering, outside of Facebook status updates, who is Byran talking to and what makes many on the board so sure he's going to be a Tiger. From what I understand he has been pretty hush-hush. Is he speaking with Auburn writers?

Not trying to stir the pot, just looking for feedback.

Welcom

Hogville is the cesspool of Razorback message boards. I can't stomach the recruit bashing there, nor the completely delusional opinions that often pop up.

I'm new to this board but obviously have an interest in the best defensive player to come out of Arkansas in many, many years if not ever. I'm just wondering, outside of Facebook status updates, who is Byran talking to and what makes many on the board so sure he's going to be a Tiger. From what I understand he has been pretty hush-hush. Is he speaking with Auburn writers?

Welcome and War Eagle. To answer your question, if you click on Mr. Mayors name (guy that started the thread) you will find all of his previous post. It is there where you can see how he gets his info.

He's obviously talking with AU recruits...

He's obviously talking with AU recruits...

Fair enough. Thanks. Lots of conflicting information out there this time of year...

Wow.... as we add more incredible young men to this class, this class will go down as the class that brought Auburn it second National Championship. By all rights, we should have 2-3 National Championships under our belt. However, the future looks very bright for bringing home a National Championship & maybe more.

Mr. Jones, you are most welcome to become a member of the Auburn Family!

:party::devil::party:

Welcome him to the family!  :wareagle:

Mayor, if I lived in Chillville, you would definitely have my vote!  :P

Im thinking of moving to Chillville just so I can have a mayor to be proud of for a change. Its gotta be better than Bammerham.

Thanks for the info MoC!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have spoke with someone that is in the know about the Jones situation and as of last night things were on the upswing for Auburn with Jones and they expected him to sign with Auburn. I can't confirm it's a done deal but I do feel good about him signing with Auburn on Wed.

Archived