Byran Jones has made his decision....

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have spoke with someone that is in the know about the Jones situation and as of last night things were on the upswing for Auburn with Jones and they expected him to sign with Auburn. I can't confirm it's a done deal but I do feel good about him signing with Auburn on Wed.

Shew...Thank you ST for backing me up. I thought some of the AE members were going to have to drive down here and give me an old fashioned butt kicking since none of the stories have come out yet.  :laugh: You just gave me a stay of execution.  :laugh:

LOL  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In the name of all that is precious to Auburn, PLEASE DONT MENTION "ITAT"

many of us are here to get away from those type boards and posters. 

amen. i used to love that board but it's really went down the tubes the last 2-3 years.

Auburn Sports Network facebook is now reporting this (updated as of one hour ago).  Posted that Jones has notified the AU staff that he is committing to AU.  TIFWIW.

Auburn Sports Network facebook is now reporting this (updated as of one hour ago).  Posted that Jones has notified the AU staff that he is committing to AU.  TIFWIW.

That is great news.  Mayor found out before the coaches did. :laugh: :laugh:  He's good!!!

Link please?  I believe you I just want to see it.

Could you please provide a link? I looked and couldn't find it.

Could you please provide a link? I looked and couldn't find it.

I couldn't find it either.

Archived