How will notifications work on NSD?

AUTigressPen

SC, will you start a new thread each time we recieve a written commitment, or will you have one post and just keep adding to it?  Will there be email alerts?

I can hardly wait till 8am tomorrow.  I have set aside the entire day!

WDE

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Please keep the facebook posts coming in early and often on EVERYTHING recruiting related. I have to show 20 houses tomorrow and can't take the day off. Can anyone think of a better job I have than being a real estate agent in Auburn, AL!

Hey auburnu008, your job sounds great.  I don't want a condo and don't want to be right in Auburn, but I am looking to move close to AU.  Do you sell houses in surrounding areas?

I'm not even gonna mess around with trying to get on the board. I signed up with twitter and will get all the updates I need from there. Think it will be much easier that way

I'm not even gonna mess around with trying to get on the board. I signed up with twitter and will get all the updates I need from there. Think it will be much easier that way

That's exactly what I'm doing, its perfect if you get it sent to you phone all you have to cover is the text message cost, and if you have a plan it's even better!

:wedance:

That's exactly what I'm doing, its perfect if you get it sent to you phone all you have to cover is the text message cost, and if you have a plan it's even better!

:wedance:

Tell me what I need to do to have the twitter updates sent to me as texts. I have been having to log in to twitter to check. Kind of a pain. Getting texts would be much easier

Please keep the facebook posts coming in early and often on EVERYTHING recruiting related. I have to show 20 houses tomorrow and can't take the day off. Can anyone think of a better job I have than being a real estate agent in Auburn, AL!

Would LOVE to live in Auburn....but LOVE being a Realtor in HSV!  What can I say, hubby is an engineer, HSV is the place to be...

I am thinking about investing in a condo...sent you a PM. 

WAR EAGLE!!

Tell me what I need to do to have the twitter updates sent to me as texts. I have been having to log in to twitter to check. Kind of a pain. Getting texts would be much easier

You just need to log into twitter and select the settings in the top right and click mobile and fill in all the necessary info( follow the prompts in the second picture), then go to Auburn Eagle's page and select the mobile phone Icon ( be sure it's highlighted). And you should be good to go. I made a quick diagram of how to do it hopefully its not to confusing ( put it together real fast), let me know if this works.

twitter.jpg?t=1265157909

twitter2.jpg?t=1265164781

Thanks 57!

I had already set up my phone to send tweets but wasn't gettin them. While waiting to hear back from you I found the cell phone icon next to their name. All is good now. I would have been in bad shape tomorrow without that.

Thanks again

:'(         it wont let me go to the mobile thing to set it up. IT says its at full capacity.  :'(   

What? That has to be a joke.

i dont think so. ive tried refreshing it for tha last 30 minutes and it keeps saying its at full capacity.  How many people are on this site??????? lol. ur gonna cause the FBI computers to crash or sumthin ST  :laugh:  ....................but on a more serious note, i hope i dnt have to sit in class all day tomorrow and wonder out loud  :-\

Np man, glad I could help even if I was to late haha sure some others will need to know how to do it

can't seem to find auburneagle on twitter. What is the user name?

Here is the address :

https://twitter.com/AuburnEagle

You just need to log in to twitter and select the settings in the top right and click mobile and fill in all the necessary info( you will get a text and you respond to it), then go to Auburn Eagle's page and select the mobile phone Icon ( be sure it's highlighted). And you should be good to go. I made a quick diagram of how to do it hopefully its not to confusing ( put it together real fast), let me know if this works.

twitter.jpg?t=1265157909

how do i send the message to the local short code?

how do i send the message to the local short code?

Just open up a new text message on your phone and send it to  # 40404 (US) and if your in another country select one of the other codes. In the actual message just type START and just follow the prompts.

I have been unable to sign up for the mobile messages also. When I go to the Auburn Eagle Twitter page it doesn not give me an option to allow text tweets from Auburn Eagle either.

That's weird does it say anything about not letting you? After you texted 40404 and went through all that did you go through all the steps and it still isn't working?

OK...i signed up on Twitter for text alerts.  Let's just hope i did it right and it's working correctly.  I'm going to bed.  All these late rumors coming out is not good so i'm hoping to just wake up and pretend everything i've read from 9PM on didn't happen!

Good night to all and tomorrow will be a GREAT DAY for the AU program!

WDE! 

So what's up with Facebook? Are we going to get updates from it on the texter as well? I thought I asked earlier but it's not on here anymore, or maybe I posted it somewhere else.

Archived