BIG NEWS !

Guest auburn warrior

Guest auburn warrior

for those of you looking to be in a band me and my cousin are in the process of starting a band all wee need is a bass guitarist and drummer, right now the only leading candidate for bass gutarist is dominque gear, we do not have a leading candidate for drummer, however if you would like to be considered for bass gutiarist or drummmer give me a call at (334) 424-2379

for those of you looking to be in a band me and my cousin are in the process of starting a band all wee need is a bass guitarist and drummer, right now the only leading candidate for bass gutarist is dominque gear, we do not have a leading candidate for drummer, however if you would like to be considered for bass gutiarist or drummmer give me a call at (334) 424-2379

Warrior, do you need a jug player? 

Guest auburn warrior

Warrior, do you need a jug player?   

nah im gonna be lead singer and sing mic, my 13 year old cousin is gonna belead gutiraist and co lead singer, we just have to get a bass guitarist and drummer then we'll be set, but like i said i hope to find a bass guitarist by august 15th, and a drummer by november 18th

• 1 month later...

Warrior are you a member of Indaba Music?  It is a site for musicians and producers. It allows you to record, share, and find musicians to fit your style. I am not an expert by no means but what do you have that entices a quality bass player or drummer to join? Have you and your cousin laid down any demo tracks? Where do plan on playing?  Is this expected to financially rewarding or just for fun?

http://www.indabamusic.com/

Good luck!  I'm just playing and recording now for fun. I don't want to start trying to tour and play every weekend. It is awesome, but I can't make the sacrifices now.

If it is a Neil Diamond tribute band then I might be interested in singing....

just sayin.

Sorry, but it is a Disco Tribute Band.

No ABBA? :'(

^^ Getting back together for a tour.  YES!!!!  ^^

Maybe, don't buy your tickets just yet. But either way it's irrelevant. Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you Scandinavian? That would be the only possible explanation of liking them.

No ABBA? :'(

^^ Getting back together for a tour.  YES!!!!  ^^

Maybe, don't buy your tickets just yet. But either way it's irrelevant. Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you Scandinavian? That would be the only possible explanation of liking them.

Oh come on!!  You know they were your favorite!! 

Archived