Who do you think

auburn4ever

This is getting a little out of control! Guys I've read all the posts each of you have made and all points are valid, but a pissing and moaning match is not needed to get your point across! That's why we pay people in our athletic department to make these decisions. We will get the right guy in time. Just be glad that we are being proactive to make our bball program competitive again! It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point AT1, some things need to be said though. JJ will make a good hire, I'm not worried about that. He made a good decision with Chizik and he will make a good decision with our b'ball coach. I like the attitude that 987 has, he thinks big and wants the best for Auburn, which is what we all should want. I got your back 987!

Good point AT1, some things need to be said though. JJ will make a good hire, I'm not worried about that. He made a good decision with Chizik and he will make a good decision with our b'ball coach. I like the attitude that 987 has, he thinks big and wants the best for Auburn, which is what we all should want. I got your back 987!

Once again thanx 777. I luv my Auburn Tigers. I think my Tigers should be their best and never settle for less jmho.

Archived