More anti-Auburn bias from Katz

AU_James

This guy is really starting to get under my skin with the "worst job in the SEC" crap he's been spreading lately. It's as if Auburn doesn't even exist. Has he not ever been to Stegeman or Coleman? New facilities single handedly eliminates us from that discussion because the basketball culture at those 2 schools is no better. And not only that, but now they have the worst facilities in the SEC by a mile. I'd LOVE to make a giant splash with a hire and rub this guy's nose in it.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/blog/_/name/katz_andy/id/5017996/jacobson-barbee-hot-names?utm_source=web&utm_medium=twitter

Notice anything missing here in this article? This is an article of rumors and there were no Auburn rumors over the weekend? No notes at all? And notice the underlying tones: "Jacobson should be patient and make sure he doesn't do something that doesn't make sense (such as going to a bottom-dweller)."

I've never really paid attention to that guy's garbage myself.

Same here. He is paid to write his opinion and it is northern and Eastern based. Auburn makes for an easy target right now but not much longer with the new arena and a new coach...

Top of the line brand-new facilities + $2 mil/year + vulnerable conference + short drive from Atlanta. Yep. Pretty pathetic job if you ask me. A top coach would have to be nuts to come here. Turds really had a fit with the Tubby rumors and they sure loved the Katz comments.

Archived