ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Ha Ive got the braves game on the tv and the auburn game on the pc. Im getting a little baseball high here  :laugh:

Now all you gotta do is watch the Lakers tonight, and ull be set!

If Medlen continues to improve, I say put him in the rotation.

I agree at 0-8, your doing something wrong. I would think otherwise if his ERA wasn't so high but at 4.5+....he's not having a very good season.

WDE

it's a good thing that phillies lost yesterday. But we need to take some opportunites that are given to us. Let's win today and have phillies lose.

i knew we were done when he came in. when jj comes back, why dont we move kk to the pen and move chavez down to AAA or AA... heck even A

Yeah that'd be nice. Last inning we had the bases loaded but neither Prado nor Infante could do anything with it. Id love a little more J-Hey magic right now

If Escobar wouldve just layed off that pitch, he woulda had a 2-0 count on a pitcher who had thrown two strikes the whole night. Hell the way that was going they couldve walked home the winning run

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I fell asleep during the top of the 3rd. I missed it all  :'( :'( :'( Stupid work at 5:30 am. I'm not old enough to be able to wake up that early