ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

if I had a dollar for every time we left the bases loaded this season i'd have enough to order a few pizzas.  large.  triple extra toppings.  and leave a big tip. probly a few of the chocolate lava cake things... and a coke.

I hate all Philadelphia's sports teams but I wish that the people in and around Atlanta would support the Braves like the Phils get supported.

If I lived closer, I'd be there. The people of Atlanta just don't know what they have.

It's frustrating.  >:(

WDE

If you're referring to the amount of people there for tonights game, look at the opponent. Atlanta has been getting around 40,000+ per game every weekend that we have a homestand. And during the week, if ATL is playing a quality opponent there is usually a solid 25 to 30k per night.

I guess you were right, I just looked up the last weekend homestand. I guess the way The Ted is laid out, it looks like the freaking place is empty.

Maybe I should do a little research before opening mouth. Thanks.  ;D

WDE

I guess you were right, I just looked up the last weekend homestand. I guess the way The Ted is laid out, it looks like the freaking place is empty.

Maybe I should do a little research before opening mouth. Thanks.  ;D

WDE

Its all good. The attendence is up by 20% from last year. That's #2 in baseball behind only the Twins who are in a new stadium/park.

no.  Matlab, for me, was difficult to figure out.  I hate programming though and thats all matlab was to me.  Plus the stuff you do later will always depend heavily on the basics.

Don't worry.  I'll drink extra beer and watch the game for you.

Eh if it was Thirsty Thursday I'd say yes.  But thats over with for the season.  I'll toast a summer shandy in your honor though.  Frozen mug and all.