ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Worse is that we are tied for wild card again, but actually SD has greater win pct right now.  We need to win a few before Philly comes back the last series.  I just hate it we always have to play Fla and Wash when we need wins.  You would think this would be a good thing but for some reason nobody can explain, they ALWAYS have our number. Hopefully we change that.

Worse is that we are tied for wild card again, but actually SD has greater win pct right now.  We need to win a few before Philly comes back the last series.  I just hate it we always have to play Fla and Wash when we need wins.  You would think this would be a good thing but for some reason nobody can explain, they ALWAYS have our number. Hopefully we change that.

looks like that trend is continuing. 3-1 Nats!  :banghead:

#%&^$^*%(*&%$#@^@!!*#%@$&$*@$%#!&!#*#! Our path to the playoffs just got a good bit harder. Prado out for the rest of the season http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/story/2010-09-28/braves-might-be-without-martin-prado-remainder-of-regular-season

i figured that was coming.  That's a big blow to our team.

#%&^$^*%(*&%$#@^@!!*#%@$&$*@$%#!&!#*#! Our path to the playoffs just got a good bit harder. Prado out for the rest of the season http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/story/2010-09-28/braves-might-be-without-martin-prado-remainder-of-regular-season

Well crap. Come on Clutch Conrad

Check out Tito and the Gun Show's new tribute song to Bobby!  They're the same ones that wrote the Texeira Tribute song a couple of years ago.  My brother is the one with the "Thanks Bobby" shirt on.