ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Only 1/2 game up on LA and St. Louis. Time to wake up Bravos.

It's the Pirates that are 1/2 game ahead of those teams for the last wildcard spot. The Braves are 3 and 1/2 up and in the #1 wildcard spot.

If we make the wildcard play-in game,who will be are starting pitcher?I know it depends upon how the rotation falls,bet lets assume that all starters are available.At first blush,the easy answer is Huddy,but Medlen has the hot habd and is pitching better than anyone at the moment.

I

Nobody will appreciate how good #10 is until he's retired. It's amazing what he has done with virtually never having anyone protecting him in the order. Sit back and enjoy while we can guys

Yes he has. People tend to forget he was having a pretty good year before he got hurt as a starter

I didn't. I was screaming from day 1 that he should be a starter this year.

Yes he has. People tend to forget he was having a pretty good year before he got hurt as a starter

Well excuse me

Well excuse me

:laugh:

HOLY CRAP...Chipper Jones!! What can you say? He's amazing, we'll miss you dude. Way to crush that ball and win that game! Braves may have just found a pulse!

Edited by Boytano

Chipper is amazing. Your team has one at bat with two runners on in the ninth down by two runs, who do YOU want at the plate? I'll take Chipper any day.

HOLY CRAP...Chipper Jones!! What can you say? He's amazing, we'll miss you dude. Way to crush that ball and win that game! Braves may have just found a pulse!

Chipper owes it all to me. I dropped him from my fantasy team's and BOOM, he turns into the Chipper of yester-year.

Chipper owes it all to me. I dropped him from my fantasy team's and BOOM, he turns into the Chipper of yester-year.

I've always said your a loser. Just proves it.

I've always said your a loser. Just proves it.

:laugh: